5-Minute Microwavable Mug Cake
At Amana brand, we’re all about making life easy … and what could be easier than a 5-minute mug cake?
What you’ll need:
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pour the dry ingredients into an extra-large coffee mug.
- Add in the egg, milk and oil — mix thoroughly.
- Top it off with some chocolate chips (not necessary, but recommended for an extra punch of chocolatey goodness).
- Pop the mug in the microwave for 1 minute and 45 seconds or until it’s done in the middle.
- Practice your patience because you’ll want to eat it right away, but no one likes a burnt tongue.
And that’s it. Chocolate-craving crisis averted with this 5-minute masterpiece.