Chocolate-Drizzled Strawberry Brownies
There’s a reason chocolate-covered strawberries are a Valentine’s Day cliché — they’re simple, classy and super romantic. So we decided to take it a step further with delicious chocolate-drizzled strawberry brownies!
Best of all? This semi-homemade treat is easy to make and pairs perfectly with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and that special someone.
- Boxed brownie mix*
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced
- 1/2 cup self-hardening chocolate sauce
- Optional: Vanilla ice cream
- Prepare the brownie batter according to the package instructions.
- Pour the velvety-smooth batter into the baking dish and spread the batter into the corners with your rubber spatula.
- Bake according to the package instructions, or until you can stick a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean. Set the pan of brownies aside for at least an hour to cool before you top them.
- Once cooled, evenly spread the diced strawberries over the brownies and drizzle the self-hardening chocolate sauce over the top.
- Top your delicious, fudgy chocolate-drizzled strawberry brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream (if you’ve got a big sweet tooth like us) and share it with your special someone — even if that’s just you. Don’t worry, Amana will gladly be your Valentine! Just save us a corner piece…
*Refer to box for egg, oil and water measurements.
Pro Tip: For richer, more dense brownies, swap the oil for melted butter and instead of water, use milk.