The Great Halloween Candy Meltdown
- Line a lipped baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave at 30-second intervals until smooth.
- While the chocolate is melting, chop your chosen candies and set them aside.
- Pour the melted chocolaty goodness onto your parchment paper and use a rubber spatula to spread an even layer. Be careful not to make it too thin; you want to aim for ¼” thickness.
- Sprinkle the chopped candy (and optional sprinkles) on top and place the sheet in the refrigerator to chill for 35–40 minutes, or until fully hardened.
- Remove from the refrigerator and carefully slide the bark onto a cutting board. Cut into irregular shapes and serve immediately.
Hide your sweet treasure in a safe place (just like when you were a kid) and enjoy it in secret!
In the market for a chocolate-melting, pizza-reheating, popcorn-poppin’ new microwave? We’ve got the no-nonsense microwaves you’re looking for here.