Get Stuffed Off Our Buffalo Bell Peppers
While plain rotisserie chicken is good enough on its own, we have a recipe to make it taste exponentially better. Behold, Buffalo chicken stuffed bell peppers! Perfect for dinner-in with the family or for bringing to your neighborhood game-day party, these peppers will surely be poppin’!
- 4 bell peppers, sliced lengthwise and deseeded
- 3 tbsp butter
- ½ white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup Buffalo hot sauce
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- Cooking spray
- Salt & pepper
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Coat the baking sheet with cooking spray and place the bell pepper halves, cut-side up, on the baking sheet. Spray the bell peppers with cooking spray and sprinkle them with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes. Then add the garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cooked onion and garlic. Then add the shredded rotisserie chicken and pour hot sauce over the top. Mix well.
- Divide chicken mixture between the bell pepper halves. Top with Colby-Jack cheese and bake for 20 minutes.
- Set the broiler to high and leave the peppers in 1 minute longer to achieve the perfect cheesy crust. Enjoy!
Optional (but delicious): Top your stuffed peppers with ranch or blue cheese dressing for the perfect, classic finishing touch!
Get the perfect, golden crust on these buffalo chicken stuffed bell peppers, turkeys or casseroles with our Gas Range featuring the EasyAccess™ Broiler Door!
To see how all of our ranges can help you get dinner done right, click here.