Easy, Cheesy Sliders for 4th of July
Besides sunning and swimming, 4th of July, and summer in general, means one thing: parties. Lots and lots of backyard parties. Which also means grilling. Lots and lots of grilling. Nothing tastes quite like a tender, juicy burger cooked on the grill…But what if we told you that you could get that same great taste without all the hassle?
With these oven-baked — yep, oven-baked — sliders, you won’t have to worry about forming and cooking single patties, minding the grill, dealing with flare-ups or disrupting the party with a smoke-filled backyard.
Instead, you can bake these mouthwatering, cheesy sliders all at once, in just 25 minutes, in the oven. And partygoers will be so wowed, they’ll think they were cooked outside. So slide into Independence Day with a sizzle and score BIG with this fireworks-worthy, super simple recipe!
- 9″ x 13″ pan
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup white onions (chopped)
- 1 package (12-count) dinner rolls or slider buns
- 6 slices cheddar or American cheese
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, onions and salt in a medium-sized mixing bowl and then press it into the pan.
- Preheat the oven by tapping the 400° Bake Assist Temp button and then the Start button. Once it’s all warmed up, throw the pan in the oven and let it do its thing for 25-30 minutes, depending on how well done you like your burgers.
- Cheese it! Your oven will still be warm, so if you want seriously ooey-gooey cheese, throw it back in for a minute.
- Cut the finished product into small squares, slap the mini patties on some mini buns and top with your favorite fixin’s. Then savor the deliciousness.
Looking for the perfect range that can bring the heat this summer and keep up with all your backyard parties and cookouts? No sweat. We’ll help you choose with our easy selector that simplifies the shopping search and takes out all the guesswork. It makes it as easy as 1, 2, 3.