Deliciously Easy Bunny Chow
You’ve heard of Puppy Chow — now get ready for Bunny Chow! The delicious, spring version of the classic, chocolaty treat is easy to make and even easier to devour. This treat is perfect for serving out of a large bowl or portioned into small, plastic baggies as gifts for little egg hunters!
- 4 cups toasted wheat cereal
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- mini, pastel-colored, chocolate eggs
- Pour the toasted wheat cereal into a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate pot, combine the peanut butter, butter and white chocolate chips. Stir constantly on low heat until mixture is smooth and creamy. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Pour the melted mixture over the toasted wheat cereal and gently mix to coat the cereal.
- Dump the chocolate-covered cereal into a plastic bag and leave it open.
- Add the confectioners sugar into the plastic bag and seal it. Gently shake the bag to coat all of the cereal in the confectioners sugar.
- Once coated, pour into a large bowl and top with mini, pastel-colored, chocolate eggs and sprinkles.
Click here for more recipe ideas!